FAW Trust Club Accreditation Programme Timelines – Season 2018/19
- 1st June to 31st July 2018 – Clubs to update season CAP Workbook and send to the league accrediation officer by 31st July 2018.
1st August to 31st August 2018 - League
to audit (inspect) for STANDARD AWARD, which is the minimum requirement (MANDATORY) to enter a Junior League in Wales. The league
will send on to the FAW Trust accrediation officer.
- 1st September to 30th September 2018 – The FAW Trust will audit CAP workbooks for (STANDARD, BRONZE, SILVER, and GOLD AWARDS) - the League and clubs will be notified of accreditation
level for the season.
- 1st October to 31st December 2018 – Certificates
sent to clubs who have achieved club accreditation. Trust to work with clubs who are non-compliant to meet required standard.
- 1st January 2019 – CAP window re-opens for clubs whose information has changed since closure of previous accreditation window
- 31st January 2019 – CAP re-accreditation window closes with all updated workbooks returned to CAP auditor by league contacts
- 28th February 2019 – reassessment
Teams canot play fixtures if they have NOT met the required standard.